Specialty Toys Network’s database of pre-processed toy info is unique in the industry, and saves retailers untold hours of work when stocking and updating their e-commerce websites.
This database currently includes over 800,000 nationally available products sold by specialty toy stores, including toys, books, games, cards, etc. We continually add to this database, so your ability to easily add new products to your online store never stops! With all the manufacturers available, we prioritize by our members’ requests – the new toys that are important to you are also important to us!
Once you import a product into your site, it is completely customizable by you.
You can customize the product after import
- Change the imported SKU to match your POS number
- Change price and quantity (of course)
- Change the name
- Optimize the short description and long descriptions
- Add images, YouTube videos and supporting PDFs
Choose how and where the product displays on your site
- Best for Boys? Girls? Both? You can set a Gender for any toy
- Promote the Play Value with Learning FUNdamentals. In addition to attributes such as Age – Category and Manufacturer each product in your store can also be assigned attributes called FUNdamentals. These are the the particular developmental benefits each toy possesses such as Cooperative Play or Logical Thought.
- Change Ages – you can customize the manufacturer-provided age ranges
- Change the Manufacturer name, or organize by Brand
- Choose related or complementary items to suggest to shoppers
The depth of this database provides many benefits
- You don’t have to acquire or create this information on your own.
- If a customer comes into the store and requests a specific item not in stock, you and your employees have one convenient place to search. No more having to look through catalogs, Amazon, or a competitor’s site to find the item!
- You can list drop-ship products that are not in your physical inventory. By drop shipping from the manufacturer, you can simplify the fulfillment process while realizing previously unavailable sales.