Did you know that as a Specialty Toys Network member, you always save 21% on any special services you need? We make it even more affordable with our Discount Support Hours plan.
You Save at least 37% Off our standard service rates when you use Discount Support Hours.
How Discount Support Hours Work:
- You purchase a block of 4 hours of time at our discounted rate
- When we do custom production work on your behalf, we track against this time
- We track only actual time (no minimum time blocks) – if we spend 3 minutes on a task for you, you are only charged for 3 minutes
- Discount Support Hours never expire. Use them this year, or next year, or 10 years from now
What You Can Use These Hours For:
Discount Support Hours can be used for any custom content production work we offer, including:
- Logo Creation
- Custom Graphic Banners or Slider for your website
- Email templating
- Custom website marketing
- Product Matchup services
- Cart Cleanup Services
- Website redesign
- Custom site creation (eg: WordPress Blogging or micro sites)
- Online flip-books
- Ongoing website management
- One-on-one staff training
- More… need something done? Just ask. We’ll help where we can.
Our Service Rates:
- Standard Studio Rate: $95/hour
- STN Member Discount Rate: $75/hour
- Prepaid Discount Hours Rate: $60/hour
- Special Deals! Every once and a while, we offer extra incentives such as BOGO free hours. Keep an eye on our newsletters & facebook page for these offers.
Terms & Limitations: Discount Support Hours must be purchased prior to the production work being performed. Discount Support Hours never expire. Use them this year, or next year, or 10 years from now. You must maintain active monthly membership in an STN service plan in order to qualify for or use Discount Support Hours. Cancellation of an STN service plan will result in cancellation of any any Discount Support Hours. Specialty Toys Network offers no refund for any unused Discount Support Hours. Specialty Toys Network reserves the right to cancel this service at any point, or to change it’s terms. We’re real people who value your trust and partnership in our services: if we do need to change the terms, it’s not going to be a situation where we stick it to you.